As you read in our article recently, we truly believe great design has an important place in ministry. We also know that most churches are on a tight budget, so we made a list of places to help. Here are five great free or cheap resources for churches.
- Creative Market – This one isn’t free, but it is inexpensive. You can find everything from fonts to flyer templates to WordPress themes. All of them are of great quality and professionally designed.
- Font Squirrel – Ridiculous name. Awesome Fonts. All the fonts on font squirrel are licensed for commercial use and FREE.
- Unsplash – This is a free, royalty free, image source with a focus on high quality images.
- VistaPrint – Vistaprint is a fast, affordable way to obtain professionally printed items at a very affordable rate. They also have professionally designed templates on nearly all their items, making your design time even less.
- Dribbble – This one doesn’t provide much in the way of downloads or templates, but it does provide a great source of inspiration. Dribbble is a community of amazing designers sharing their work. You can search for inspiration on logos, brochures, etc.
Have a favorite design source we left off? Let us know in the comments below.